Lots of information in this weeks post!
Get your SMHS Band SWAG!!
The online SMHS Marching Matadors Swag Shop is now open! Everything is done online, no order forms, sending in checks…super easy and convenient. Personalization is an option for an upcharge and extended sizes are available with a slight upcharge.
The store will close at 11:59p Sunday, December 3rd. Items will be delivered to 1st hour concert band class either December 18th or 19th, just in time for holiday gift-giving and cooler weather where wearing a hoodie and/or sweatpants will feel great.
Here’s how you access the store:
- Go to shop.Russellsportswear.net
- Select “stores”
- From the drop-down menu select “Shadow Mountain HS Band”
- The password is boosters2023
If there are any questions or issues please contact Andrea Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tax Season is Coming:
Please check out the Tax Credit Donation page to see how you (or your family members or friends) can make a donation to the Band and get your entire donation back!!
Band Booster Meeting
DEC 12 (Tuesday 6pm to 8pm – Fire & Fury Brewing Co 13825 N 32nd St Suite 32 Phoenix, AZ 85032): Join us at our monthly Booster Meeting .
- INFORMATION – Discuss Booster Board Officer elections coming in JAN/FEB 2024. We would love to have anyone interested in joining the Booster Board join us for an informational session. We are open to having “co-positions” where someone will shadow a current board member for the year to get comfortable with their duties and see how “all the magic” happens behind the scenes to support our wonderful kids and Ms. Morgan
- Planning activities for the Winter Band Banquet (scheduled for DEC 16th)
- Planning activities for the Fiesta Bowl Parade (also DEC 16th)
Winter Band Concert
DEC 14 (Thursday 7pm to 8:30pm – SMHS PAC)
The Winter concert will be a joint performance with the SMHS Orchestra and the Shea Concert Band. It will be great seeing all three groups perform on the same night this year!! Ms. Morgan has sent out an email with details about this performance (times and concert dress guidelines)
Please see Ms. Morgan’s Band Calendar for details on Call Time and Uniform for this event.
Fiesta Bowl Parade
DEC 16 (Saturday 6am to 12pm)
Rehearsals for participants and details for parade day are available on Ms. Morgan’s Band Calendar
Winter Band Banquet
DEC 16 (Saturday 6pm to 8pm??)
This years Winter Band Banquet will be hosted by the Nowacki’s. Details for this event will be coming out soon.