Future Matador Night!!!
This event is required for all 7th and 8th grade band students at Shea and encouraged for any 7th and 8th grade students who might be coming to Shadow Mountain High School eventually.
Where and When
- Shadow Mountain High School, 2902 E. Shea Blvd Phoenix 85028
- Students need to be dropped off in the small parking lot on Shea Blvd, on the South side of the high school
- Friday, October 20th
- 4:00 Be in the high school band room with your instrument in case
- 4:05 Meet your section leader and learn some music together
- 5:00 Music Rehearsal with the whole band
- 5:45 FOOD! (provided by SMHS Band Boosters)
- 6:30 March out to the stadium
- 6:45 Watch the Marching Matadors (or visiting band) field show
- 7:00 Football game begins, all students play in the stands
- Approx. 8:30 Watch the Marching Matadors performance and then join them on the field for a standstill performance
- After Half Time: Students are free to leave the game with their parents.
- After the Game: Students and Parents who choose to stay to the end of the game are welcome to come over and mingle in the band room. Come say hello!
Admission is free for participating students.
Everyone else must pay for admission at the main gate.