2019 Band Camp fees are paid directly to the Bookstore and are due no later than July 25, 2019.
NEW FOR 2019: Band Camp fees MUST BE PAID prior to departure for band camp on August 8th or your child can not board the bus.
There are 3 ways to pay:
- In person – go to the school when the Bookstore is open. During the summer, the Bookstore has limited hours so we advise calling ahead to make sure they’re open.
- Mail – mail your payment to the school, attention Bookstore. You will need to follow up to make sure your payment is applied properly and on-time.
- Online – this is likely the easiest and most convenient way to pay.
- Log in to the PVUSD Payment Portal using your parent PVUSD login information.
- Select your student
- Under “Shop”, select “Items at your Student’s School”
- If you are paying by non-tax credit, select “BAND CAMP – NON TAX CREDIT”.
- On the following page you will indicate a quantity of “1” and click “Buy”.
- If you are paying by tax credit, select “Tax Credit Direct Donation – Performing Arts”. On the following page scroll down to the bottom and you will see “TAX CREDIT BAND CAMP”. Click “Buy”
- Checkout by clicking on the “Checkout” in the upper right of the screen.
- Follow the prompts to pay with Visa, Mastercard, or Discover.
If you have questions, post them in the Facebook Group and someone there can likely help you.